- Personal Information
Thrive does not sell, share, or disclose any personal information about you other than what is described in this policy.
When visiting Thrive’s website, Thrive collects two kinds of information:
- Personal information you choose to disclose, such as your name, address, phone number, organizational affiliation, email address, and your responses to applications requesting participation in Thrive activities.
- Aggregate user information, such as the IP address from which you access the Internet. Thrive uses Google Analytics to learn what website information is accessed most frequently and to improve its website presence.
- Use of Personal Information
- Thrive may use the information you disclose to:
- send periodic updates on Thrive’s activities, via mail or email;
- request participation in research surveys;
- register participation in workshops and/or focus groups; or
- review requests for participation in Thrive activities.
If you do not wish to receive updates or requests from Thrive, please use the unsubscribe feature on the email or contact Thrive directly.
- Thrive’s staff and teams appointed by its governing board review applications for participation in Thrive activities. Reviewers agree to maintain confidentiality of information submitted with these applications.
- Thrive may disclose personal information when legally compelled to do so, that is, when Thrive believes in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of its own legal rights.
- Other Information
- Thrive’s website is hosted by a third-party service provider that may collect information indirectly and automatically; for example, the use of your IP address regarding your activities while visiting the website. Thrive does not link browsing information to personal information submitted.
- Online Financial Transactions
Thrive does not receive contributions or payment for activities online. Charitable contributions may be made to the Sioux Falls Thrive Fund at www.sfacf.org. Invoices for activity registration contain remittance information.
- Other Websites
Thrive’s website may contain links to other websites. Thrive is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites and encourages you to review the privacy statements of the sites to which you choose to link.
- Changes to this Policy
Thrive periodically reviews this policy, and, if practices or policies are changed in a material way, revises this statement accordingly. Please revisit this page from time to time to learn of any such changes.
- Contact Information
Thrive welcomes comments regarding this policy. If you have questions or concerns about your personal information or that Thrive has not complied with its policy, please contact Michelle Erpenbach, (605) 274-2780, or email@example.com.